Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Eddie's Auction

In a message dated 1/22/05 9:36:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hope he doesn't have to endure the endless stale bologna sandwiches!
And that his collection doesn't fall victim to the 'system' - what a
waste that would be! I wish him luck (and a good attorney). -Lu-
What this guy do to get 3 felonies?and i suggest he keeps soap on a rope in his canteen LOL
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor