Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Barts Rig

Hey Bart,
Perhaps all these people doing the griping would like to volunteer their time and money, travel down to your part of he Sunshine(hurricane) State and give you a hand in getting your Gremmie up and on the go.
I know how it is to be wairing for the dough to make your car go, I am saving up one buck at a time. Won't be a fast rebuild but ........
                         Hal