Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO Internationals - Atlanta, July 2005

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO Internationals - Atlanta, July 2005

I would love to go to Atlanta for the nationals but I don't think I will make it. I do have one piece of advice I will give everyone. Take your cars with you no matter what shape they are in even if you have to tow them there. I went to St. Louis in 99 I think and the whole time I was there I was saying I should have brought my Gremlin. If there were 10 Gremlins there I would have been surprised. The biggest reason I didn't take mine I thought all the cars would be dealer show room quality. While there are a lot a cars like that most I thought were everyday drivers. There were quite a few that you wondered how they made it into the park. They all got respect though. I think the thing that got me the most was the fact that Gremmie was sitting in my driveway 250 miles away looking as good as most as the car there and he would have been the only 78 Gremlin there. Here I was with a rent-a-car in the parking lot. If you get a chance to go do it but you will be a lot happier if you have your car with you.
Terry