Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Barts Rig

In a message dated 1/21/05 7:08:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Davis - it is a Flower Planter on the Front Lawn -
with a Fibre Glas' Pink Flamingo Garden surrounding

             Brien.
         NEW YORK
   eagle registry #501
eagle kammback registry

Brien,you could have your damn Krappback encrusted in JEWELS and it will NEVER achieve the status of my BADASS 73 Gremlin see when i state the plans i have and point out the ones already done on my Gremlin it becomes a great conversation piece unlike the turdblow glorified faux by faux you have!!!!Nuff said
Bart