[BaadAssGremlins] AMO Internationals - 'Hot Atlanta', July 2005

Message: 8
   Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:43:28 -0000
   From: "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AMO Internationals - Atlanta, July 2005

How many of us BAG members are planning on attending the AMO
international show in July 2005? I think it would be cool to get all
of us who show up together for a face-to-face gathering.

========================

I would so Enjoy attending!

Last time I saw Atlanta I was astride
a BMW motorcycle I'd built,
I was on the way to
and coming from Daytona - in April.

Can't say I wasn't hoping to see some of
The Allman Brothers on my stop-over
in Savanah - wondering about the hanging
Spanish Moss, Wuthering Heights & a
Used Car Lot Sign from the '40s - still in
use.

But - ,......... Gregs' Band is Booked into
the Beacon Theatre for Two Solid Weeks
here in New York - ,
and I'm planning an all out assault on Internal Engine
Parts, and the Kammback will be in the middle
of body-work around around then.

But for all of you that DO attend -
Digital Cameras are cheap finally,
along with DigiCamCorders -