Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 3:21 PM
Subject: 1976 pacer

just woundering if you had any magizine articles with there 1976 pacer built by carl green.    Im in the process of restoring it and im trying to find all the information on it i can iv contacted carl green and he is busy building some cars now he told me to contact starbird because he has some articles any information would be great full thanks travis miller  dewey,oklahoma  cell # is 907 1807   here is an old pic of it