Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What to do..... Opinions needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What to do..... Opinions needed

Naw Lu can't give an opinions on no cars. All she knows about is washing clothes, cooking meals and birthin babies.  That is all "they" are good for.
Terry

Just kidding Lu. I would let you work on my Gremlin anytime. I would even furnish the tools. LOL

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor