RE: [BaadAssGremlins] What to do..... Opinions needed

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] What to do..... Opinions needed

John,
 I like your idea I don't know whay I didn't think of
sleeper but I think my 72 would be better at that as
it has a stock hood and stock paint and stock rims, It
looks like a stock 72 gremlin X the only hint of
performance is the Grumblin and the black traction
bars if you happen to see them.
 But back to the 70....Yes it was from MD area. Most
likely same car.
 Hmmmmmmmmmm Decisions decisions
 Davis
--- John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Davis,
>
> Is this the Del, Maryland car belonging to a Joe
> 'somebody'?
> If so, I thought it was a sharp car as it was (saw
> it 2
> years ago)...I'd say leave it a drag car as much as
> you
> can while tweaking whatever isn't street-legal to
> become
> so....and go with a factory-stock paint scheme to
> surprise
> your prey.
>
> How about a nice Fawn Beige base model with thin
> black
> pinstripes and painted steel wheels wearing dog dish
> caps?
> No white letters on the tires, either. Stealth mode!
>
> And maybe a wee little hint on the tail...like a
> little
> Rambler 'V8' emblem...to let them know it's a 60s
> motor.
>
> My two cents. :)
>
> John W Rosa
> http://www.JavelinAMX.com