RE: [BaadAssGremlins] What to do..... Opinions needed

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] What to do..... Opinions needed

Davis,

Is this the Del, Maryland car belonging to a Joe 'somebody'?
If so, I thought it was a sharp car as it was (saw it 2
years ago)...I'd say leave it a drag car as much as you
can while tweaking whatever isn't street-legal to become
so....and go with a factory-stock paint scheme to surprise
your prey.

How about a nice Fawn Beige base model with thin black
pinstripes and painted steel wheels wearing dog dish caps?
No white letters on the tires, either. Stealth mode!

And maybe a wee little hint on the tail...like a little
Rambler 'V8' emblem...to let them know it's a 60s motor.

My two cents. :)

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com