Re: [BaadAssGremlins] First post from Bruce J :building the Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] First post from Bruce J :building the Gremlin

Welcome to the group Bruce. From what I read, you have as much of a passion for the Gremlin as we do for ours. I'm certain others will be just as anxious to see the photos as I am.

Good luck with the project and keep us posted.

Rick Sipole
'72 Gremlin
401/TH400
Southeast, Texas