Re: Upholstery and Carpet Estimate

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc,
> This probably goes without saysing but, please post photos when you
> finish your cars. I am happy for you - isn't it nice to be in the
> position of being able to let someone else do the work you specify?
> Relax & enjoy, you deserve it!
> -Lu-
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> > I ran my usual tuesday tuesday errands and got the estimate for the
> carpet and the 2 seats done in the yellow Hornet. I figured 850-1,000
> $ N.Y. price. The guy said 650-700$. That works for me. Now I have to
> take the car to the tranny guy for an estimate for the shifter
> installation and have that done first. I also picked up the new rear
> gas shocks for the orange Hornet, took my friend to lunch and got the
> addy for the spring shop. Tomorrow I will take the orange car there
> for the estimate for the rear springs. I stopped at the local auto
> body supply shop and ordered new chrome screws to assemble the
> interior in the orange car. I think I will just rest for the rest of
> the day as I am exhausted. I got a lot done and am very pleased how
> things are turning out for both cars. Say AMEN & AMC!!!!
> > "Doc"

I'll have a few pic's of the new car shortly as soon as I finish the roll of film this week. It is supposed to be orange but is a butterscotch color. It's off to the spring shop this morning for the spring job estimate and also send the money order for the 77 AMX rear window louver. If I were physically able to I would still do my own work, but I am not so at least I am able to afford to have it done.
"Doc"