Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey , Bart...got your Gremlin tied down yet? On 55

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey , Bart...got your Gremlin tied down yet? On 55 gall...

Bart

As with others, I am glad to see you're back and all is okay. After hearing everything on the news, I expected your area looked like a battle zone. Hope it doesn't take too long to get things back in order.

Rick