Hornet Pass Side Mirror

Thanks Lu I recieved the mirror in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately it
is not the one I was looking for. The one I need has the glass pivoting
inside the mirror head and not the whole head piviting for adjustment. I
just saw the one you put me onto on eBay sold for 72$. Not that I
couldn't afford to buy it but I would have to sand blast the head to
paint it so why pay top $$$ for a NOS chrome one. Thanks anyway.
"Doc"