Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sunday show in St Charles IL

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sunday show in St Charles IL

Thanks Scott. Personally my favorite on the flairs used are the ones
from a 77 Hornet AMX. I don't care for the ones used on the 79 Concord
AMX or the Spirit AMX. For some reason they look like someone just added
them on as an after thought. The 77 ones look like they were made for
the car. But I do like the rear spoiler on the 79 AMX. I am not a big
Concord fan as I prefer the cleaner uncluttered lines of the 73-77
Hornet Hatchbacks without the Targa bar and rubber tipped Aluminum
bumpers. That's why I have 2 74's and maybe a 3rd comeing.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---   John,
     I believe someone called it his prototype of what AMC should
have done. The card on the window said it was a 75 or a 76, I don't
remember now. Well anyway I notice the flairs and the dash and
someone spoke up and said I had a good eye. Then I told them I just
got into AMCs this spring.   Then this one guy spoke up and said if
I go to the Jefferson Wi swap meet I could park at his house across
the street. I believe his name might be Tim Spangler (not positive
on that right now). HE has an AMC show also. He seemed to be a
really nice guy. I will try to get those pictures posted this week
of the car. Hold on Doc. I got class on monday and wednesday nights.
Thanks
     SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W Rosa"

<blue77gremlin@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > and a 75? Hornet (RWB) with Spirt grill and dash with a
> > supercharger 258. That was a cool car, it had the wheel flairs
off a
> > 79 AMX on it also along with the targa band on the roof.
>
> I would sure like to see a pic, of that RWB Hornet Scott. It
sounds like an
> interesting car.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---