3rd Hornet Hatchback or 69 AMX

I haven't heard from the guy with the 3rd Hornet I offered 2,500$ for.
My friend is upstate this weekend and maybe i'll hear somthing from him
when he comes home tomorrow night about that car. I also haven't heard
from the guy with the AMX either. I left a message on his voice mail to
call me thursday. Maybe i'll try him again this morning. With all the
problems I have had and am still having with the orange car this month
and also it has put me behind on work on my yellow car I may just pass
on both of these cars. Right now the last thing I need is another
project car. Just call me frustrated. I think I will take the yellow car
out for a drive when I go to the post office to mail the money order to
the guy for the AMX flairs and spoiler this morning. Later all.
"Doc"