finaly 2 weeks holydays

well at last my holydays are finally here . been self employ its not
always easy to get away .we decided 2 weeks ago to take the sx/4 for
our trip. i took the car to a local trailer hitch shop and they
fabricated a class 3 hitch on it .i install a tranny oil cooler and
change the clutch fan for a racing 6 blades one with a spacer to
bring it closer to the rad. also change the termostat with a 160
degre and the universal joints with heavy duty one .we are towing a
light weight gipsy 13ft. holyday trailer and just wanted to make
sure we have no problems as we are going to ottawa canada a 500 miles
one way trip.i have relatives there .and the scenery is beautiful
with the mountains and the gatineau river.also we intend to hit a
couple cruise night and 1 or 2 car shows. not to forget flee markets
for the wife ..loll. well got to go . leaving in a couple hours ..
will let you guys know how the trip whent.. adios PAUL