UV-block acetate 'sheets' or 'rolls'?

And would you believe, this isn't off-topic???

I'm curious to know if anyone has a good solution
for displaying your brochures and manuals with
your car at car shows, while assuring they don't
get faded by the sun.

I'm thinking that a large, pliable sheet of clear
acetate with UV blockers, laid over them in the
trunk/cargo area, would be a solution, but can't
figure out how to locate such a thing.

Any ideas on finding it, or another good solution?

John