Today

Since the rain has let up I am going to try to get the Delco and the
volt meter installed in the orange car this morning and see if I can get
in touch with the guy that has the AMX. I think I may have met him a few
years ago at the Ct. Show. I haven't told the wife about the AMX yet,
she is still waiting for me to hear about the other Hornet Hatchback.
She was fine with me buying another Hornet so there should be no problem
with an AMX instead. The yellow Hornet is a 2 seater car since I
installed the 12 point roll cage and we still have the orange car as a 4
pass family car. Have a good day all.
"Doc"