Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Newer aluminum bumpers on my 74?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Newer aluminum bumpers on my 74?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Me personally I don't like the
newer aluminum bumpers. As far as fit goes I replaced the Chrome bumpers
on a friends 78 Concord with the Alumium ones off a 79 Concord and they
were a bolt on. The only problem was the clips in the bumper that bolts
it to the car tend to break. I had spare bumpers that I stole the clips
out of. In exchange for doing the work I got to keep the chrome bumpers
off the 78. The rear is the same as my 74 Hornet's of which I need one
for the rear of the yellow car and the front is a one year only. That I
am keeping in case I ever get 78 Concord AMX or can sell it.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I found a 79 wagon. I guess its a concord in the yard last week with
good bumpers on it.
They have the black ends on them but i really dont care.

Mine are beyond fixing and I cannot afford to get used ones online.

these look good and not dented up.

Will they even look right or fit on my old car?

Thanks

--- End Message ---