One More Hatchback Part Needed Hal.

Hal I need one last part off the hatchback you are parting out. On the
hatch itself to the right of the latch there is a flat bracket with a
rod on it held in with 2 screws that when you close the hatch this rod
goes into a plastic guide in the body channel near the hatch gasket to
line the hatch up when it closes. I need the bracket and the plastic
guide too. Thanks.
"Doc"