Re-chromed 77 Hornet Bumper Found Me.

On the forum when I asked Davis about parts off of the 74 hornet coupe
he might part out someone saw it and has a re-chromed 77 Hornet bumper
and is willing to sell it for 50$. Unfortunately it has the holes across
the front for the horizontal rubber strip. He is sending me some pic's
tonight. If I can hide them holes with chrome bumper bolts and it looks
good i'll buy it. I did that on the yellow car when I removed them
horrible big rubber bumper guards. It sure would be nice to have a
straight shinny chrome bumper on the front of the yellow car along with
the 2 NOS fenders. Now to find a bumper plating shop to re-plete the 78
Concord rear bumper I have and replace the rusted bent original one.
Maybe I can get a new paint job on this car this spring. It's amazing
all of a sudden I am finding all the parts I need for the 2 Hornets.
"Doc"