From: amc74hornet [mailto:AMC74HORNET@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 5:31 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Look What I Found

I was just checking all the AMC Sites and I found this car listed on the
Fourm. It is a 69 AMX no rust has Chevy 427 engine, turbo 400 trans and a 10
bolt Chevy rear with 4:56 gears. 3,500$ must sell this week. Guess where it
is? In my town!!!! I got a bid in on the 3rd Hornet Hatchback but have not
heard from the owner. I am going to call about the AMX and see what the deal
is. I may just not buy the Hornet and buy the AMX instead. Of course the
first thing that would have to go is that Chevy engine. Wish me luck.
"Doc"