Re: Look What I Found

LOL! Doc, you are even more hooked on AMCs than I am! Good luck on
the heavy decision - an AMX would be a nice addition, huh? John told
me he found an AMX (get this) for sale ON A USED CAR LOT way out in
rural Alabama! I am begging him to take me there to see it, but he is
hesitating....I think he needs me to focus on the Gremlin for
now....but geez...just sitting there for sale on a lot beside the
newer cars! I would like to just take a photo of that at least. Don't
see that scene everyday. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> I was just checking all the AMC Sites and I found this car listed
on the Fourm. It is a 69 AMX no rust has Chevy 427 engine, turbo 400
trans and a 10 bolt Chevy rear with 4:56 gears. 3,500$ must sell this
week. Guess where it is? In my town!!!! I got a bid in on the 3rd
Hornet Hatchback but have not heard from the owner. I am going to
call about the AMX and see what the deal is. I may just not buy the
Hornet and buy the AMX instead. Of course the first thing that would
have to go is that Chevy engine. Wish me luck.