Re: Pass Side Non Remote Mirror Needed

Doc,
I just checked my 'parts stock' and only have 2 driver remotes, one
painted yellow, one NOS chrome one. All the other mirrors that I have
are the oval style, and I think you are looking for the fat rounded
type? I do have 1 chrome style that you need that is non-remote
passenger, but the glass is gone. I bought a replacement mirror for
it but I don't think it is the correct lens. If you don't come up
with a better one, you can have that one if you want it along with
the mirror insert. You are great at fixing things, so you can
probably get it like it should be. Let me know. -Lu-