Re: Was My 70/Keep The Faith Lu

Thanks for the continued encouragement, Doc! I am sloooowly plugging
away. Collected a couple more parts this week and spent 1/2 a day
yesterday running around 3 counties looking for rear ends - came back
to within 5 miles of my house and stopped at a garage called "Mustang
Corral". (You can guess what Jimmy has at his place). He said he had
not forgotten my earlier request and had a '68 Mustang parts car
coming in on Thursday that I could get the rearend out of when he got
it. By the way, Jimmy has a 79(?) Spirit that he originally purchased
new for his sons and kept it after they grew up and got other cars.
He is going to "start on it after Christmas"...been saying that for
awhile. Maybe Santa will be good to me this year and leave some more
car dough in my stocking! -Lu-

> Keep plugging away at it Lu and you'll be there some day soon.
That's all any of us can do.