My 70

Just thought I would share news. I tried to start my new 70 Gremlin
with the battery from my 74 withouot luck the other day so I went to
WalMart and bought her a battery and hooked it up. Two squirts of
starter fluid and she fired right off! She had a half tank of 'who
knows how old gas' so I added some boost to it and she kept on
firing, though rough. Now I don't think this car had moved under its
own power for, oh say ten years(88,000) on the odometer and all
orginal interior. So I added brake fluid and tranny fluid and SHE
MOVES AND STOPS though I won't trust her until I do a complete brake
job and tune up and tranny service. But I am stoked. Now to drag my
other new Gremlin to where the donor hornet sits and swap out the 304.
Hal