Co-worker spots a Gremlin ? for sale in VA....

Co-worker spots a Gremlin ? for sale in VA....

 One of my step-son's friends has been buggin' me to buy one of
my "good" Gremlins, and I don't wanna sell him one of those. But a
co-worker informed me that he'd seen what he "THOUGHT" might be one
for sale, near him. $600. I told him to check it out and get the
phone number for me. He knew it wasn't a Pacer, but it WAS an AMC,
so maybe it is. He didn't even remember the color. Oh well. He's not
a big fan of AMC's, as one of his friends had a Pacer, and it was a
POS, as he called it. Anyway, I might have found another one, maybe
i can get my son's friend one this way. We'll see. Now, I just need
to chill awhile, as I just got off work, my back aches, and I don't
plan on doin' much physical for the next few hours. LOL.

Jerry