SX/4 seen for sale in VA, near Gremlin Jerry...

SX/4 seen for sale in VA, near Gremlin Jerry...

 I went home a slightly different way this afternoon, and as I did
so, ran across an '81 Eagle SX/4, white with brown interior. Showing
8? k miles, hard to see the 2nd figure, but was 80s. Decent body,
some slight rust spots here and there, didn't look awful. Asking
$1,500 for it. I didn't write down the phone number, but could if
anyone is interested in it. Just thought I'd mention it.