Delco Inst. Part 2#

I successfully had the Motorola fan drilled out yesterday and now it
fits the Delco alt. just fine. I checked it against a spare Motorola alt
bracket and it fits the stock Motorola mounting holes. I asked the guy
what I owed him and he said whatever I wanted to pay so I gave him 10$.
It was well worth it to me. Now the only other obstacle is going to be
clearance on the steering box to adjust the belt tension. You know I am
going to have a problem there. I have a belt 5/8" shorter than stock
that might help and I am not afraid to grind a little on the steering
box or alt. to make it fit. I hope my mechanic enjoy's his 4 day weekend
cause first thing tuesday morning he will be looking at the Delco
installation AGAIN!!!!!!!!. Have a good day all.
"Doc"