Haven't posted much lately, nor done anything to the Gremlins...

Haven't posted much lately, nor done anything to the Gremlins...

 Been awhile, since I put BAG on No Email status, since I've been
out to check...I've been busy, and just haven't thought about trying
to keep up with all things BAG.
Not much going on with my GT project, still sitting, as well as
the others. Still hope to get at least ONE car toted off this year (
either project '76 Gremlin or Matador sedan ). But with the
workload, and crappy weekends ahead, I don't know if I can make the
time necessary. Evenings I'm just D-E-A-D.
Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know Gremlin GTs isn't dead
yet! LOL. I just feel that way. Catch ya later, still gotta pull
Bart's Gremlin grill before Thanksgiving...

Jerry