Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC 1977Hornet AMX Flairs and front air dam

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC 1977Hornet AMX Flairs and front air dam

DOc,
 That would be awsome!
 Thanks,
 Davis

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin wrote:
> No problem Doc. I will not bid then. Good luck I hope you get them!
> Davis
>
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> I have decided to bid on them Davis. I don't want to get into a bidding
> war, especially with someone I know. I don't know how much the current
> bidder is willing to go or what the reserve is.
> "Doc"

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: Davis Martin
> Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC 1977Hornet AMX Flairs and front air
> dam
>

> Eddie Stakes wrote:
> Damn that would look cool on my gremlin X but may be outta my price range. Gotta have the front piece or the rest looks funny. Maby I will bid? Probly won't make the reserve though. Doc, Not tryin to compete jus would really like a set for the Grem,
>
> Davis
>

> Hi Doc, a complete, and in good condition 77 AMX flair set commands $350.
> However, any tears in the flairs or front air dame the price drops. A good
> condition front spoiler for these, and 78 AMX sells for about $150, and that
> is only when one can be found at all.
>
> But I bought a good condition fliar set 2 years ago for $150; and then found
> that 77 AMX in Iowa and called quickly and they told me it was mint
> condition, so I snapped up those for $300 for the whole shebang, and that is
> what is on my 71 SC/360 Hornet!
>
> But fair, $100 less spoiler for the whole set. The spoilers really are the
> holy grails of the whole flair setup and extremely difficutl to find even at
> AMC national meets for sale. I recognize the high bidder on the flairs, but
> not the seller.
>
> Good luck should you decide to bid, it is rather rare to see a whole 77 AMX
> flair kit for sale 26-27 years later! No reproductions are available of any
> of thes parts t hat I am aware of. Would like to see someone reproduce the
> front air dam, but NOT in fiberglass.
>
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com

Davis I have been in contact with the seller
asking about other parts and he may have another set of flairs with the front air dam so maybe I can hook you up before he puts them on eBay.
"Doc"

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used