From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx>
To: <baadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 1:22 PM
Subject: Fw: 77 AMX in salvage

> Here is a 77 AMX in salvage, anyone interested in this forgotten warrior
> please contact the fellow who originally sent me the info below. My reply
> him is also posted below, good luck.

Oh, as for Hornet AMXs, if anyone is interested, I have some 77 AMX 1976
Press Release photos of them for $9 + $2.50 ship. As usual with pres release
photos by AMC, there were usually a number of things in the photos that
never saw production, in this case the big "AMX" letters on the rear valance
between the tail lights. I believe that the 'soft mags' shown here were
later changed to AMC aluminum or 'flower pedal' rims, but not sure, I'm sure
Campbell could elaborate!