RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin body needed in texas

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin body needed in texas

Someone recently said to me the following, and
floored me (can't recall who, tho):

"Vegas were manufactured from compressed rust"

And, yes, you've got a FAR better chance of
seeing a Gremlin tooling down a northeastern
road than a Vega ANYDAY! And they built a
crapload more of the Vegas. So much for GM.

Now, if we're seeking a home for an SBC, Why
not a later Monza or Sunbird (just an updated
Vega, and not much more common)...or just go
back to a Nova. Personally, I'd just put it
on the lawn with the heads off and use it as
a planter...but that's me.

John