Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is 3 1974 Hornet's Hatchbacks The Charm??????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is 3 1974 Hornet's Hatchbacks The Charm??????

 There is a big AMC collector in town that has a big garage down the
street full of mint Matador's Pacer's, Hornet's, Gremlin's, Ambo's,
Rebel's, Javelin's & AMX's. These are all mint unrestored originals.
Like I said I don't know how this deal will work out on this Hornet. I
figure if I wave 2,500$ cash in front of his nose he might go for it. If
not it's no biggie. Although this is real nice car and I wouldn't mind
haveing it.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Dang, Doc.

Next thing you know, you'll be buying a garage somewhere to keep all the
AMC's in. Let us know how the offer goes.

Rick

-------------------------------1093662491

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">

<DIV>Dang, Doc. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Next thing you know, you'll be&nbsp;buying a garage somewhere to keep all the AMC's in. Let us know how the offer goes.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rick&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>

</BODY></HTML>

--- End Message ---