Re: Will this be better?

And everyone knows how I feel about non AMC powered AMCs. I may add that my constant griping to the AMO Board of Directors helped sway their opinion I guess, and now, non AMC powered vehicles are allowed at shows. Hate to see anyone left out as the alternative is the crusher or no one took a chance on a AMC and simply built up another non AMC. Here is a file off my website about "altered AMCs" not everyone agrees, but that is fine.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/alteredamcs.htm
I would rather see one altered AMC one theroad or cruise night than one in salvage.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com