Gremlin V8 rear interchange / V8 AT drive shaft needed

Gremlin V8 rear interchange / V8 AT drive shaft needed

Ok, About a month ago i asked about V8 rearends to
fit into a Gremlin. I need to know if a 69 Javelin
model 20 is exactly the same dimensions as a V8
Gremlin? I have not been able to be online for weeks.
Has anyone responded? I've lost ALOT of email. STEVE
in Quincy...., I'm still interested in the parts you
emailed me about!!!! Email me back please! I need a
good driveshaft for a V8/ 904 auto Gremlin...anybody
have one? What about a 68 AMX driveshaft from a B/W
AT trans...i have one? Please email me direct as well
as to the list, Thanks alot,Joe. I'm STILL waiting to
see if i'm to get laid-off @ work , after eleven
years or not.....(been waiting for news for almost a
month), NEED to work on my car for relaxation!! Joe