Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] JB 343

From: "ndaracer1975" <ndaracer1975@xxxx>
Date: 2004/08/24 Tue AM 12:32:07 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] JB 343

wasn't it your 305 Monza or somthing you challeneged old Muscle car Dilwin with eh NADsy?LOL
Bart
I would like to welcome John Rosa aboard and thank him for trying to
educate that imbesile Bildo the Dildo. That dude is a magazine
reading riceboy that gives AMC a bad name by having someone like him
flapping his gums and not engaging his brain all the time in the
camp. The camp is too small to have an idiot that big in it. His car
is the greatest in his mind and screw the facts cause it's his.

He was on the Forum saying he could build a Twin Turbo 304 that would
put out over 400 horse with ease, and run 12's no problem for a few
100 dollars and a weekend out in the garage. Cause it's soooo simple.
Well I challenged him to a race in the spring during GAD to put up or
shut up, he wussed out. I challanged him with my CHEVY just to add
insult to injury so if he would get cleaned, it would be by a junk
Chevy. Instead he just backed down from a Chevy. Sad.