RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Rainbow Gremlin

-----Original Message-----
From: badass73gremlin@xxxx

Hey guys bilwin had this cool gremlin and i found the only
shot of it online look on the bumper,he must like addidas
shoes and rainbows :)
Bart

--------------------------

Oh, behave Bart. You're to ugly for any of them
to want to hit on you. Besides, that guy isn't
posting any pics of PINK Gremlins like *someone*
I know! And he didn't start a Yahoo group with
the word 'ass' in it, either! Bwahahahaha!!

...or are you just jealous his Gremmie is far
sweeter than yours? :)

And don't forget one of our very well-known AMC
brothers plays on the other side. They ain't asking
you to switch, so don't expect them to. :)

<Stepping down from pulpit>

John <some buddy you are> Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com