Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheels

From: "Patrick Dubois" <patrick_dubois@xxxx>
Date: 2004/08/23 Mon PM 05:43:29 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheels

Welcome aboard Patrick,i'm sure you'll get a speedy answer to your question and please feel free to ask any questions the only dumb ones are none at all :)
regards
Bart Mangrum
Mod.'BaadAssGremlins'
Good day fellow AMC'ers!

I'm new to the group (AMC owners that is), so forgive me if my
questions seem real basic. I'm in the process of purchasing a 1974
Gremlin (X, Yellow with black stripe & a 6 cyl.). I fully intend to
transplant a V8 (long term). The first thing I'd like to do is put
some nice wheels on it. I have not measured the bolt pattern, but
I'm sure someone here knows this off by heart! While you're at it,
can you give teh backspacing for an 8" rear wheel? I'm going for
Drag race type/look wheels.

I will try and post some pictures later tonight for your
comments/opinions. The guy is asking $3,950.00 (Canadian) and the
car is x-tra clean (no cracks on dash, like-new floor pans, slight
rust on bottom right rear quarter, factory 8 track tape, no missing
trim inside or out)

Cheers,
Patof.