Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] JB 343

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
Date: 2004/08/23 Mon AM 08:10:54 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] JB 343

My Gremlin is a Hot Rod or Street Machine or Drag Car but then again when people say drag car i think of lexan windoes and covers over where the headlites used to be on one seat with a miryiad(sic) of steel bars inside but i digress i look at the standard 360 Hornet verses a SC/360 Hornet kinda like the the 66-69 Rambler and the SC/Rambler when theyd dropped in a 390 and Hurst got involved the American became a muscle car but thats my opinion i could be wrong :P
Bart
I think Tuners is a bad word here. I never thought of a Gremlin as a sub
compact but that term would apply in 2004. What would an SC360 Hornet be
called. That was a purpose built factory performance car. What category
would that fit into?  What was a compact in 74 is now a full size car. A
car cover from a Ford Taurus fits my 74 Hornet like it was made for it
and the Ford is considered a full size car and my Hornet is a compact.
The bottom line it is all a play on words. If you like em drive em and
save en don't argue which came first the chicken or the egg. My 2 cents.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---