Re: I need a Proportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

Re: I need a Proportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

Thanks man! I appreciate it. Ive Emailed ya!!!

Mine is not rebuildable. I took it apart and theres no cleaning it.
Its plain junk.

The springs were non existant. I literally had to pound out the
pistons with a punch and they are just wasted from the caustic sludge
that was in them.