Re: Wiring Schematics

Hi Doc, I sell wiring diagrams for all models and all years from 1967 thru
1981. Some are only three pages, others over 20. I have a wiring schematic
going out Saturday AM for a fellow who is having trouble with his 74
Javelin. Bet many of you didn't know there were TWO wiring schamatics for
1974 Javelin. 74's are really electronically challenged due to the horribly
designed (and mandated by the Federal Government to all US automakers) but
every 74 I have ever had has had some electrical problems, including both
74s I currently own, a Hornet and Gremlin. So there was about 12 pages to
copy for that poor bastard!

As for the Pacer lady, tell her send me $3.00 and let me know what YEAR, and
what MODEL AMC she needs wiring schematics for. It is a service I have been
doing for people since the 1980s, the $3 offsets the Office Depot copies and
shipping, as each reply gets a free American Motoring (AMO) magazine, and
applications for AMO, NAMDRA and AIM. So pass this onto her if it helps.
Eddie Stakes
1902 Wycliffe
Houston, TX. 77043