Off Topic But Still AMC

I have been in contact with a woman restoreing a Pacer and she needs a copy of the wireing diagram. I believe it is a 77 or 78. Anyone know where she can get a copy of one on line or a paper copy? She didn't get no help from the AMX files or the Pacer group she just joined. She just moved to the Nevada area and has had her Pacer sent out to her. The body has been restored and in her own words she has a beautiful car that dosen't run. It has not been on the road for 10 years and she would lke to get it runnig again. She is the original owner. I figure Lu might be able to help since she had a Pacer, or maybe someone has a TSM they could scan the diagram out of.
"Doc"