Hurricane Season Is Here Early

Hey Bart how you doing in Florida with 3 of them suckers pounding you
down there. They are supposed to be all moving up the coast and are said
to be weakened by the time they all pass me here in lower N.Y. by
sunday. Looks like for the next 3 days I will be stuck in the house. The
weather here has been terrible all week with sever thunder storms and
local flooding. Stay safe everybody.
"Doc"