Hornet

Does anyone live close to Mt. Vernon Ohio. I saw a 1970 Hornet that is suppose to have 28,000 original miles located there for $2,500. It has a picture of it. It looks like it is just a plane 4 door with a 6 and auto. I haven't got in touch with them it might be gone. If it is what they say it is I would love to have it but I hate to make a 5 hour ride just to find out that instead of being a like new car it is a rusted out piece of junk. There is also a 77 Gremlin located in Indianapolis for $1,500. It is suppose to have 77,000 miles on it. If it was a 76 or older I would go look at it. If I get another Gremmie unless it would be a deal I couldn't pass on I want the older body style since I have a 78. I know I being picky but this second AMC is more or less a dream. While I would love to have another one and keep half way looking for one if I never get it I won't die. If anyone on here would live in Mt. Vernon and wouldn't mind looking at it for me. I would call them and get the details. I would trust anybodys opinion on here. I just don't trust sellers. Over the years I have gone out and looked at too many like new cars that were junk. Both of the cars are listed on the Auto Trader Site under collector cars.
Terry