Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New To Site

Roz,
 A CHebby would be fine but Amc is much more unique. The 360 is a dime a dozen. You should have no trouble finding one in an old jeep wagoneer. I am in CT and have a 360 that was just rebuilt and has been run for about 2 miniuts so far. We are selling it if your interested. Also a Th 400 auto rebuilt with a shift kit and 2200 stall converter.
 The engine was built for mild performance and has a decient cam, torker intake, and an accell electronic dizzy.
 Davis

.com wrote:
My husband did want to prostreet it but it's gonna take too long. We can stuff a good set of meats underneath. We went to a local car show yesterday and low and behold, Novas, Chevelles, the ugly Corvettes. I'm dying to get mine done. It's going into the garage this weekend (I hope). What does anyone think about puttin a Chevy 350 in it ? We can't find an original AMC motor anywhere around here anyways. I'll be talkin to ya all. I love the site. Roz in PA.