Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 77 AMX info/parts wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 77 AMX info/parts wanted

Eddie,please feel free to invite people here i don't mind :)
Bart

Yup, the more the merrier.......
Eddie Stakes

Speaking of which, I mentioned this to them above, might as well share it
with ya'll too:
http://cgi.amcforum.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Sale;action=display;num=1091777791
and....................
Hi, actually the 77 AMX is one of the easiest cars to restore due to all the
stuff that interchanges with other models like Concord and Gremlin. What
might be tough to find is stuff that is 'hornet amx' unique like the flairs,
spoiler, louvers and dahs overlays, although there is a fellow making the
little stick on dash AMX))) emblems for glovebox on ebay. As for the doors,
the guts interchange with just about any 70-79 Grem/Horn/Conc series. I
believe weatherstrips have been reproduced and are sold by Kennedy American
and also Peter Stathes both on my vendors list. I would also *highly
suggest* to contact Scott Campbell who runs the 77 AMx Registry off my
website under "registries" real helpful fellow. Emblems are no probolem,
they are sticky type. I probably have some of the better looking metal ones,
check my ebay auctions off the front page of my website. The big hood and
trunk decals have been reproduced, cotnact Phoenix Graphics on my vensdors
list. And lastly, if you want something rare and neat for your collection,
<warning, shameless plug> I sell 77 AMX Press Release photos for $9 and also
NOS 77 AMC Color catalogs, both shown here, the catalog is also $9 and
invaluable as it shows the cars, options, accessories, paint chip chart and
more, shipping for the pair is $3 in the US. Good luck with your Hornet,
here is my custom 71 SC/360 Hornet also.
PS: the litle metallic SC/360 glovebox logo has been reproduced, check
blitzman's ebay auctions, about $12 or so, really nice piece.
Eddie Stakes