Re: Hose coimg out of firewall??

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
> My car is a fact v8 and a fact a/c car and it has a little vacuum
> hose coming out of the same hole the a/c lines go into.
>
> Where does this vacuum hose go?
> Anyone?

This hose goes to the vacume valve on the heater box under the glove box and then back out to the vacume controled heater control valve in the heater hose to the heater core. A cable on the Weather eye controls it when it is pushed to heat. I am replaceing mine in the new Hornet as I don't need a vacume leak from a 30 year old hose.
"Doc"