Re: New To Site

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rozs86" <rozs86@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Everybody, I'm new to the site. My husband bought me a 1974
> Gremlin last year and finally this winter we are restoring it. Not
> original condition but a little snottier. I had a 1986 Monte Carlo
SS
> but we sold it at the Syracuse Nationals this year. Anybody could
> have an SS but not a Gremlin. So when people ask why are you
sellin'
> it, I tell them I have a Gremlin to do. I can't believe they laugh
at
> me. They laugh now but not when it's done. I live in Tunkhannock
> Pennsylvania and I haven't seen a Gremlin yet. Monte Carlos yes,
> Gremlins no. So if anyone has any pointers on restoring these
> BEAUTIFUL cars give me a yell. rozs86@xxxx

Welcome and good luck on the gremlin. I just came aboard a few
months back and these people have helped me a lot. I was the same
way (77 Caprice and 78 Malibu). I have had the 77 since 1986 and
owned the 78 since around 1993. The 78 is a unfinished pro street
car that as won best unfinished in 2 national events back in the mid
90s. I bought my 77 Gremlin in april and that is all I want to think
about. Alot of people say I should spend the money on the pro
street, but the Gremmie is too cool. Eddie told me ( and he is
right) that there is way too many moostangs and canaroos out there
and anyone can do one of them. Well I did take my drivers test in a
81 Spirit when I was sixteen.
Good Luck on the Gremmie
SCOTT