Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New To Site

Welcome to the site. Everyone herewill give you good advice. If it wasn't for this bunch I wouldn't know what I would do. By the way thanks about the advice about the fire extinguisher. I got one in it but I will check it before I leave. About people laughing at you about selling your Monte Carlo to fix up a Gremlin. As a Gremlin owner I have become thick skin about people laughing at him. I just mark it as the Gremlin being the first real "funny car." One thing for sure weatheryour going to car shows or cruising around town you will see a bunch of Monte's, Mustangs, Camero's but you can bet you will have the only Gremlin, Hornet or the other cars on here. Unless your like Doc and some of the others on here and own two of them. Got to go to the show.
Terry